Start by brain storming how will you promote your event? Facebook, Twitter, blog, newspaper, flyers, etc.
Here are just some tips and ideas to get you started and promote your event!
- Create Facebook Event Page and invite your friends and family to attend.
- Make the event public! It encourages your attendees to invite their friends and family too.
- For larger or yearly events, consider creating a dedicated Facebook group, where your members can receive updates throughout the year.
- Share your event on the MUHC Foundation Facebook page. Your event will appear in the “Visitor Posts” section of our page for people to see.
- Be sure to tag @MUHCFoundation in your posts where possible as we can comment and like the post and use Hashtags #muhcfoundation
- Create a highlight reel from prior events. Video provides a unique opportunity to convey the energy and excitement of a live event.
- Print promotional materials such as flyers, posters or advertisements
- Please forward all your customized event materials for review and approval by the MUHC Foundation prior to printing and distribution.